Council has appointed SR Excavations Pty Ltd to carry out signage renewal works along the Anderson to Wonthaggi Shared Pathway.
Works are expected to commence in mid September 2023 and take approximately 5 weeks to complete.
The aim of this project is to improve safety for pedestrians within the community and these works will give pedestrians and the greater area a safer pedestrian connection.
These works are fully funded by Council in the order of $87,878 and are part of Council’s 2023/24 Renewal Works Program.
- 245 numbers of new signs installation.
- Replace 5 numbers of signs and relocate 1 number of sign.
- Clearing vegetation from some sections.
- Supply and install 25 number of bollards.
- Topdressing with grantville gravel
- For safety reasons, appropriate traffic/pedestrian measures will be in place throughout the duration of the works.
- The use of plant and machinery including noisy works such as earthworks, saw cutting and use of trucks delivering concrete.