About the project
In July, we announced that we’ll be replacing three playspaces and installing one new one and we asked you what you’d like these new playspaces to look like.
The results are in and we want to hear what you think about the draft designs for each playspace.
Each playspace is unique and has been designed using what we heard back in July.
The playspaces that are being replaced are:
- Cape Woolamai: Woolamai Park on Sunnyside Drive
- Cowes: McKenzie Views Park on Katherine Circuit
- Inverloch: Outrigger Reserve on Outrigger Drive
A new playspace will be installed in the Anderson Street Park in San Remo. There has been a delay with the design for San Remo but we hope to be able to come back to you with a design before the end of the year.
How to provide your feedback:
- Check out the draft designs below and vote on your favourite online
- Come to one of our pop-up sessions (details on this page)
- Email the team at email@example.com to provide your vote.