Council has awarded TS Constructions Pty Ltd to undertake the construction of a new pavilion for the Wonthaggi Tennis Club at the Wonthaggi Recreation Reserve.
This new facility will provide a purpose built, stand alone amenity for the Wonthaggi Tennis Club members and guests.
These works are funded by Council’s Capital Works Program and Victorian Government Grant in the order of $870,000.
- This facility will have an overall floor area of 207m2, including a social room of 80m2.
- External decking of 75m2, with a view over the existing courts,
- Office Space, Kitchen, fully accessible amenities as well as internal and external storage
- All electric facility with sustainable design features
- One large tree will be removed as part of the project. A vegetation removal permit was not required.
- Appropriate traffic and pedestrian control measure will be implemented onsite during these works. Access to the tennis courts will be maintained during the construction period. This will be a construction zone and we appreciate that for your own safety and others that access at times will be restricted.
- The use of heavy plant and machinery including noisy works for construction, such as earthworks, building construction works and use of trucks for removal or delivery of materials etc.