About the Project
Bass Coast Shire Council appointed SR Excavations Pty Ltd as part of our annual supply contracts to carry out kerb and drainage renewal works at Jenner Avenue, Cowes.
Kerb and pit renewal works were needed to minimise the level of maintenance required in repairing road pavement’s due to loss of function in drainage infrastructure. The kerb and pit renewal works will ensure that stormwater flows freely to our underground drainage network.
Kerb and pit renewal works are needed to minimise the level of maintenance required in repairing road pavement’s due to loss of function in drainage infrastructure. The kerb and pit renewal works will ensure that stormwater flows freely to our underground drainage network.
- Installing modified kerb and channel including kerb laybacks for driveways to suit new kerb.
- Pavement works and subsoil / pavement interface drainage works.
- Reinstatement of driveways.
- Reinstatement of existing nature strip area which consist of topsoiling and grass seeding.
- As part of these works, new concrete to be placed through landowner’s driveways. Access to their properties will be restricted for a four-day period following from when the concrete is poured. This is required to allow the concrete to set properly before any vehicles can use the driveway. Our contractor will advise you, in advance, of any works affecting access to their properties
- For safety reasons, these works will be a construction zone. Appropriate traffic/pedestrian measures will be in place throughout the duration of the works. Local and emergency access to properties will be maintained at all times.
- We appreciate that these works may present an inconvenience to adjacent properties and we ask for your patience during these times. Our contractor will make every effort to minimise disruptions during construction.
- The use of heavy plant and machinery including noisy and vibration works such as boring, earthworks, saw cutting and use of trucks delivering materials including removal or delivery of other materials to site.